First... Brad has a sandwich he like to call a "fluffer-nutter" horrible name, but that's another story. Its like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but you use marshmallow instead of jelly. He LOVES this sandwich, and sometimes will make it for lily as well. Well the other day I heard him complimenting himself for his new creation. He had made him and lily spoon fulls of marshmallow, topped with peanut butter, topped with chocolate sauce.
Now the other night, I went in to go to the bathroom and on the toilet paper, and the wall there were little black marks. It looked like my mascara so I checked my makeup... guess what was missing!?

4 comments:
Ahhh...Lily!! Can't help but wanna scold her and laugh at her at the same time! What a mess! She is too funny! Hope you all had a FABULOUS Christmas! xoxox
Mascara all over Lily reminds of another incident at my house!!! You look like you are having so much fun!!!
Kathy
So funny. It reminds me of Emy. I am glad my girls are not the only ones who love make-up and other fun things to get all over the place.
So I was talking with Amy Stockett last week and she was telling me all about her cousin lunch with all of her girl cousins. She shows me the pic of all you and I was so confused at first. I didn't know you and Amy were cousins but it totally makes sense. Amy gave me the update on your beautiful little family, but I totally stalk you, so I knew a few bits and pieces. Hope all is well. Happy New Year
Post a Comment