If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween... NO COMMENT!
Lily decided last minute that she no longer wanted to be a black cat... she wants to be a fairy princess. SHE WAS DARLING! And she loved trick or treating. We went to the church for a trunk or treat tonight... so brad and I tried to dress in a way, so that we would be examples to the little kids! OUR POOR CHILDREN!!!
I love you guys! Especially Lily's crazy faces :) Got your note--my # is 239-699-4574 (please no one else steal my # on here!). :) I'll try you sometime today. Its always hit and miss as you know--working around what the little ones are doing, but hopefully we'll catch eachother.
My favorite photo is definitely the smooshed face Lily is making. But your costumes are pretty impressive. I'm still trying to figure out Brad's mask. It look like it's his real neck, so I am trying to determine where the mask starts and stops. Pretty good!
Brad and i have been married for 6 years. We have one beautiful daughter (5), Lilia... who is my big helper. She knows what she wants, and has quite the personality. She loves to play puzzles, polly pockets, and babies. She is our angel! Owen (2), is ALL boy! Wrestling, cars, trains, sports... he does it all. We have to tell him to settle down throughout the day, because he gets so round up, but we love him anyway and his cute little dimpled smile! Graham is a new addition to the family in March. I can tell he will fit perfectly in our family, because he doesnt seem to mind the loudness or craziness of our house. Although his red hair and blue eyes do make us think he was switched at birth! We currently live in Logan Ut. while Brad finishes school. We keep this blog as a journal for us and our friends. We love to travel, play board games, sleep in, make fun of TV shows, and eat good food!
7 comments:
love it!!!!
Wow, you all look awesome. love ya
LOL. you guys are hillarious!!! Thanks for coming tonight we had fun!
Holy crap, you and Brad are scary! Adam and I were laughing so hard! I love the picture of you biting Brad's lip ring, by the way. Very hot.
Brit, you are so beautiful! You really are stunning. I am always so jealous of you.
Wish I could see you sometime, but we know that will never happen because we are always on opposite sides of the country. Love you!
I love you guys! Especially Lily's crazy faces :) Got your note--my # is 239-699-4574 (please no one else steal my # on here!). :) I'll try you sometime today. Its always hit and miss as you know--working around what the little ones are doing, but hopefully we'll catch eachother.
helarious! How the heck do you get Brad to wear these crazy costumes each year?
I was so fun to see you this last week, but way too short. Love you!
My favorite photo is definitely the smooshed face Lily is making. But your costumes are pretty impressive. I'm still trying to figure out Brad's mask. It look like it's his real neck, so I am trying to determine where the mask starts and stops. Pretty good!
Post a Comment