4 years ago
Monday, July 20, 2009
Sneak Peek
A friend of my sister-in-laws, Shannon, is an AWESOME photographer! We had a little photo shoot at this old car junk yard kind of place. The cars there were like from the 1920's! I wont get all the pics for a few weeks... but here is a little sneak peek of the shoot. He is hanging from an old tow truck! SOO CUTE!! If you want to see her work her web site is www.lifelongimpressions.blogspot.com Thank you SO much Shannon, AND Lisa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
He is so adorable Brit. Can't wait to see him. And Lily. We miss her sooooo much.
What an awesome picture. I can't wait to see the rest. He is so precious.
Give Lily a hug and kiss from me and my kids.
Ahh! Can't wait to see the other pics! So darn cute : )
that is the cutest pic ever!!
He finally came, Congrats! He is adorable and that picture is beautiful! I can't wait to see the others.
I love this picture! HOW CUTE!!
I think he looks like you Brit.
Post a Comment