If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Big Sister Lily

Just Chillin
j Dont let the cute smile fool you..... Im a terror!!!

But... We still love you!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

haha that is so funny. Is she really a terror? You and Telia should get together. She just had a girl and her boy is a little over a year, although he could care less about the baby. Congrats, he's so handsome!

Melanie said...

They are sooooo cute!!! I wish I could help you with the little terror :) I just love her to death. Thanks for updating your pictures so frequently.

GreerandJessHaymond said...

Oh my gosh!! They are so super cute!!!

Connor & Mama said...

Love the pictures! And from what I can tell, I'm pretty sure Lily's hands are the same size as Connor's now! : ) I could eat both of your kids up!

The Hills... said...

Hey Brittney, congrats! Your new baby is adorable!