Late this afternoon I took Lily to the pool. We had so much fun together. Sometimes I feel like I'm a little hard on her, because she
sooo SMART! (yeah that's right... my kids smarter than your kid!...just kidding) so it makes me feel like she is older than she is... but really, she is such a good girl. She tells me she loves me everyday. I call her my leech, because i can't even go to the bathroom without her.
That's annoying! But I love watching her grow, and become this little lady. I feel so blessed to be
HER mom.
And... I still haven't had the little BOOGER! Or should I say
OWEN DANIEL NELSON :)
10 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures of Lily, she's so photogenic! And I like the name you picked for the little guy...I hope you have him soon!
cute post and i love the photos of lily. she's beautiful as is her mommy. I'm excited for the baby boy to come for you. btw, check out my blog.
Love the name!! And Lily's pictures always crack me up! I'm thinking about you and hope your delivery is soon, as painless as possible, and all goes well : ).
She's too funny. can't wait to see you guys
This is the first I heard of an official name choice. That is cool. Thank you very much. It made my day. (Dad)
I love Lilia's faces, they crack me up! We miss you... We are still hoping we can come visit in the fall.
Cute girl. It seriously drives me insane how much she looks like you! Cute name for the next one!!!
Ok, I totally have that shower curtain! The red/brown one AND the green/blue one! Lily is so stinkin' cute, Owen will be lucky to be half as cute.
She's so cute! Btw, how can you be this prego and not even look like it?! Well, besides the bulge in front. ;) No swelling or bloating in your face, legs, feet, or arms??? You look AWESOME! Btw, love the name.
I LOVE the name!! Lily brings a smile to my face with each and every picture.
Post a Comment