My recent conversations with Lily have been well.... hilarious
Example 1 (Lily) "um Mom you belly is too big"
Example 2 (Me) "hey Lil, do you want to bless the food"
(Lily) "ok....Heavenly Father, thank you for my noodles,
thank you for my cup...thank you for my water...
thank you for my fork........"
This goes on for like 5 minutes!
Example 3 (Lily) "old McDonald had a camel... E I E I O. With a ______ um MOM!
What DOES a camel say?"
(Me) "I dont know Lily, sorry"
(Lily) "hmm... Old McDonald had a donkey E I E I O.
(serioulsy can't McDonald have normal animals!)
Example 4 (Lisa) "Hey Lily, can you do this?" (Lisa puts her hands up in a heart shape)
WITHOUT ANSWERING LISA'S QUESTION.. LILY THEN RESPONDS WITH.....


4 comments:
I still die laughing every time I see that video. I MISS that girl!!!!
That is hilarious! Who is teaching her the great moves?
What a doll. That is the cutest clip ever. You need to send it in to AFV. I MISS YOU!!!
Oh por Dios! (Oh my God!)What a sweet gorgeous girl of yours! I love her!
Post a Comment