If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

What a Character

Lily's favorite part of disney was the characters. I cant even look at these pictures with her without her crying to go see them. Since im the pregnant one... I was put in charge of standing in massive lines so my little angel could see her favorite people in the world. I would say... IT WAS WORTH IT! You might have to actually click on the picture to see her cute little expressions.

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lisa and company said...

sooooooooo cute! That was Kailyn's favorite part of Disney too the first time we went.

Lively's said...

so cute! she loved them! I am taking Peyton to DW this summer. Hopefully she will love them just as much! And I know the standing in line was all worth it when you got those great shots! how fun!

Brooke Trogdon said...

I LOVE these Brittney...do you miss working there at all? My favorite photo and expression is Minnie Mouse, although I LOVE the Pochahontas one, so cute. Definitely treasures.

In a nut shell... said...

You make a much better Pochahontas Brittney haha. Very cute.

Alyssa said...

That is the cutest!

Armstrong family said...

Are you guys in orlando?

Armstrong family said...

brian is on his way to orlando and i fly out on the 17th. we need to get together, maybe go to disney world and you can Show me around. where are you living? That makes me so excited that you will be there.