If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Can I just say, I couldn't believe the way my Easter started! We had to leave Lisa's house by 8:15 to make it to church by 9... it was really that far away! Then I walk into sacrament meeting... probably the smallest ward in all of North Carolina, and i happen to be wearing the same exact dress as the teenage girl in front of me. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!!! I thought... hmm maybe no one will notice, but on my way to the bathroom i heard some of her friends say "hey she has the same dress as.. so and so" ....SWEET! I bought this dress at target about a YEAR ago and its the only thing I can wear to church that fits over my BELLY! Anyway... now that i got that out....
We actually had a really nice Easter, here are some of the pictures.

4 comments:

Lisa and company said...

I should have got a picture of you and Caitlin together. LOL!!! You forgot to mention that we kicked a family out of their seat so we could all sit together.

Camber Casper said...

Well maybe the girls thought their friend was wearing a maternatity dress HA! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever. Lily is adorable... oh and the hubby is too!

In a nut shell... said...

Cute pictures! You should add some new profile shots of that baby bump! ;)

GreerandJessHaymond said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day!!!!