If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LOTS OF PICTURES!!

Lily and I went to Seattle with Barb, to go see Lily's Aunts and Cousins. we had so much fun. So here are a LOT of pictures for everyone!


Lily trying to be like her mama! I asked her what we should name the baby boy and she said "JESUS" hahah

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

nelsonjeneen said...

The pictures are soo cute. Jen looks really good pregnant. AND it is finally nice to see a picture of Tyrone especially since I have been in the family for almost 8 years! Wish we could have been there.
Jill

In a nut shell... said...

I love that she's trying to look pregnant, she's going to be such a proud big sister!

Armstrong family said...

so my sister got the little outfit for london. So i will ask her where she got it. Sorry if this is late for her birthday. You are such a cute pregant girl. How are you feeling? And when do you leave?

The McEwen's said...

I'm so glad that we got to see you guys! Lily is such an adorable little girl and you have such a cute little pregnant belly! You'll do great with a baby boy! Keep in touch.

Megan Stevens said...

You both look so cute pregnant! Miss you so much! Jake is playing for the Orioles now--get to do the whole baseball thing again...Connor, Coop & I are staying home : (. If I had 4 arms, I would attempt to go with him. Best of luck this season--keep my posted on your little boy- xoxo

Megan Stevens