If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Friday, February 06, 2009

CRAP

So Lily's new favorite word is "crap." I really don't catch myself saying it that much... but Brad seams to blame the situation on me. Maybe I do say it a lot... i don't know! But i guarantee you, it sounds a lot better coming out of my mouth than hers. I tried to give her another word to use instead... like "oh no," but today I dropped one of her shelves and she said "oh no!.... crap!"
Great huh!......CRAP!

3 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

HAHA that is the funniest thing I've heard. I LOVE it, although she's "not supposed" to say it, it's funny and it's cute I'm sure.

Camber Casper said...

It could be a lot worse than CRAP!

Anonymous said...

Love the 'crap' story! Too funny! Hope you are feeling good- love the new hair! Can't wait to find out what you are having..