She DEFINATELY looks like you! Not just a little bit! But I have always thought that! Your family is too cute! When do you find out what you are having?
Wow, she really does look at a lot like you! It is nice to know your child has some characteristics of you. I was always afraid our kids would like the Scheuffele side and not the Bartholomews. Cute pictures. See you tomorrow. Jill
She still looks like Kailyn to me!! At least she got your nose flair though! Jill- I think the Scheuffele and the Bartholomews share some characteristics. You and Troy look just alike.
Brad and i have been married for 6 years. We have one beautiful daughter (5), Lilia... who is my big helper. She knows what she wants, and has quite the personality. She loves to play puzzles, polly pockets, and babies. She is our angel! Owen (2), is ALL boy! Wrestling, cars, trains, sports... he does it all. We have to tell him to settle down throughout the day, because he gets so round up, but we love him anyway and his cute little dimpled smile! Graham is a new addition to the family in March. I can tell he will fit perfectly in our family, because he doesnt seem to mind the loudness or craziness of our house. Although his red hair and blue eyes do make us think he was switched at birth! We currently live in Logan Ut. while Brad finishes school. We keep this blog as a journal for us and our friends. We love to travel, play board games, sleep in, make fun of TV shows, and eat good food!
7 comments:
She DEFINATELY looks like you! Not just a little bit! But I have always thought that! Your family is too cute! When do you find out what you are having?
Uh, yes she looks like you! I see much more of you than Brad in her.
Wow, she really does look at a lot like you! It is nice to know your child has some characteristics of you. I was always afraid our kids would like the Scheuffele side and not the Bartholomews. Cute pictures. See you tomorrow.
Jill
She still looks like Kailyn to me!! At least she got your nose flair though!
Jill- I think the Scheuffele and the Bartholomews share some characteristics. You and Troy look just alike.
yep! i see it! Thanks for the text lst night, i really really want the red fridge, let me know if you see it.
Thanks and love you,
Rose
She's your mini-me!
My sweet little angel looks just like you!!!
Post a Comment