I love, love, love it! It looks so good with your face shape and color. I think I like you with short hair best. I actually dyed mine dark today. I put a picture of it on my blog if you want to see it.
It was so fun seeing you!!! I will email you some pictures that we took when I get back to Washington. Love you! You look gorgeous!
You look beautiful and ummmm are you sure you're pregnant I can't tell and I look 12 times bigger than you. I love your hair... makes me think of a really really pretty Katie Holmes.
Brad and i have been married for 6 years. We have one beautiful daughter (5), Lilia... who is my big helper. She knows what she wants, and has quite the personality. She loves to play puzzles, polly pockets, and babies. She is our angel! Owen (2), is ALL boy! Wrestling, cars, trains, sports... he does it all. We have to tell him to settle down throughout the day, because he gets so round up, but we love him anyway and his cute little dimpled smile! Graham is a new addition to the family in March. I can tell he will fit perfectly in our family, because he doesnt seem to mind the loudness or craziness of our house. Although his red hair and blue eyes do make us think he was switched at birth! We currently live in Logan Ut. while Brad finishes school. We keep this blog as a journal for us and our friends. We love to travel, play board games, sleep in, make fun of TV shows, and eat good food!
10 comments:
Looks Cute!!! Sorry I couldn't come over tonight to see it, with troy losing his keys that took up a lot of time. See you tomorrow.
Jill
I love, love, love it! It looks so good with your face shape and color. I think I like you with short hair best. I actually dyed mine dark today. I put a picture of it on my blog if you want to see it.
It was so fun seeing you!!! I will email you some pictures that we took when I get back to Washington. Love you! You look gorgeous!
You look soo so so cute! Love it!
You look beautiful and ummmm are you sure you're pregnant I can't tell and I look 12 times bigger than you. I love your hair... makes me think of a really really pretty Katie Holmes.
Adorable! Love it!
ohhhhh wow that looks soo cute!!!awwwwwwwww im jelouse
LOVE IT!!! You almost look a little asian... so SEXY!
OMG you look so cute with a bob! I love it...its so classy lookin'!
oh my goodness! you look so great! its very different! lots has changed since we saw you last! we love you and miss you guys!
-Eryn Moses & Family (:
I swear you'd look great with any hair in any outfit. Toss on your big sunglasses for a picture too, that would seal the Posh Spice look.
Post a Comment