I realized what it is about Lily that reminds me of Kailyn sooooo much. It's her manerisms and facial expressions. I just dug up a couple pictures of Kailyn at about this age and I am going to scan them in and post them on the family blog. Love you.
Thanks for the comment! Did you notice that I already had you on my blog list? Your family is so cute too! And I am so excited for you having another little one! I can't wait until you find out what it is!
I think I have watched Lily's ABC's clip about 4 times! Makes me smile every time! Tried to call you back yesterday but your Verizon recording said your # has changed or is disconnected. Call me if you get a chance- would love to catch up. Hope you are feeling great!
Kaylee and I are looking at your blog and Kaylee just said "baby ABC's" SO now we have to watch the ABC video again and again!! haha! Maybe it will motivate her :) ps I STARED at the mullet
Brad and i have been married for 6 years. We have one beautiful daughter (5), Lilia... who is my big helper. She knows what she wants, and has quite the personality. She loves to play puzzles, polly pockets, and babies. She is our angel! Owen (2), is ALL boy! Wrestling, cars, trains, sports... he does it all. We have to tell him to settle down throughout the day, because he gets so round up, but we love him anyway and his cute little dimpled smile! Graham is a new addition to the family in March. I can tell he will fit perfectly in our family, because he doesnt seem to mind the loudness or craziness of our house. Although his red hair and blue eyes do make us think he was switched at birth! We currently live in Logan Ut. while Brad finishes school. We keep this blog as a journal for us and our friends. We love to travel, play board games, sleep in, make fun of TV shows, and eat good food!
11 comments:
oooo p - That is seriously so cute! love you guys
kshe is seriously the CUTEST thing ever born. I love how she says the W. Can you bring her over here NOW!!!
I realized what it is about Lily that reminds me of Kailyn sooooo much. It's her manerisms and facial expressions. I just dug up a couple pictures of Kailyn at about this age and I am going to scan them in and post them on the family blog. Love you.
Wow - she is so smart!!! I can't wait to see you.
Kat
she is getting so big!! love your haircut. so cute.
Happy Birthday Brad!
Thanks for the comment! Did you notice that I already had you on my blog list? Your family is so cute too! And I am so excited for you having another little one! I can't wait until you find out what it is!
How cute was that. You could shave your head and still look so beautiful. Love the hair
I think I have watched Lily's ABC's clip about 4 times! Makes me smile every time! Tried to call you back yesterday but your Verizon recording said your # has changed or is disconnected. Call me if you get a chance- would love to catch up. Hope you are feeling great!
Ummm I think I only called you twice. I try to only call your phone a trillion times when I have presents for you!
Kaylee and I are looking at your blog and Kaylee just said "baby ABC's" SO now we have to watch the ABC video again and again!! haha! Maybe it will motivate her :)
ps I STARED at the mullet
Post a Comment