4 years ago
Monday, October 13, 2008
Our first snow?
It's here too soon! I cant believe it already snowed!! I am so not ready for winter yet....expecially SNOW!! Not really my FAVORITE thing. Lily liked it though. She played out in the yard before church eating all the snow off the bushes. I need to buy a winter house, that i can go to everytime its freezing here in Logan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Britney I LOVE her outfit and especially her hair. So cute. If I ever have a little girl, you'll have to teach me cool things. Oh and by the way, that is NOT an announcement.
HOW did you get her to let you put CURLERS in her hair!!! You must have pinned her down and had Brad do it hu?
Grace takes whatever is in her hair and puts it right in her mouth.
I miss you and lily mae
Are you in Utah? Sorry, I just came across your blog, I am new to the whole thing but addicted! We just moved to Utah in the begining of September. If you're here, we should do something.
Love, Amber Allen Casper
Post a Comment