If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Next top Model

Lily got her pictures today. She was excited at the beginning... then not so much. The bowa really freaked her out!


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adam said...

She really is the next top model! She is so gorgeous! I'm so glad that you finally found out that I have a blog, you silly girl. You seriously should have known about it. Oh well. Now we can leave comments on each other's all the time!

Kevin and Celeste Christiansen said...

I don't know. Is America's Next Top Model supposed to have so many rolls :) Lily really is beautiful. I love the first one where she is looking up at the camera.

HAWAIIAN SIMPSON FAMILY said...

WOW!! I absolutely love Lilia's pictures. She's so photogenic!! She looks beautiful. I think that first one is my favorite. You can just see that sweet little face so perfectly :)

I called Brad to say thanks as soon as I got the package you guys sent out. Thank you so much!! It was really sweet and thoughtful. Next time I'll call you since Brad doesn't relay messages :)