If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Monday, July 21, 2008

New Blog!

No... Im not changing my blog! Just, the other night i was sitting in my bed thinking that i wanted to start a blog were friends and family could post fun ideas, crafts, and great recipes! So I DID IT! I started the first couple post, but please if you think this would be a fun idea pleas... email me so i can put you on the permissions list. I think this is going to be fun... check it out. www.projectmyworld.blogspot.com


4 comments:

Kizzy said...

what a great idea! i want in!

Brooke Trogdon said...

hey Brittney, I want to be added. Everyone knows that I need to be a little more crafty!

Kevin and Celeste Christiansen said...

Love this idea. You are always so crafty and creative. And what a fun blog name.

Brooke Trogdon said...

Ah Brittney, I get spoiled because I work for Coach and I get a killer discount. Seriously if you want some of it, we have diaper bags and other awesome purses. Anways my email is brooketrogdon@gmail.com

Christopher is like an exact replica of Becky. We were looking at her toddler photos. Crazy how much the kids are looking like us. I wonder who my kids are going to look like!