If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting Bigger


I really can't believe how big Lily is getting. Not only her size but she is getting to be so smart. She was sitting on my lap today and pointed at my eye and said "eyes?" It was so cute. My favorite thing about her is she is so lovie! She wants hugs and kisses and cuddles all the time... i love that she is so affectionate. It must be all all the Barney she watches. The girl is addicted! Oh yeah, and her eyes are blue, her hair is sandy and curly in the back.... Who's is this child!?

3 comments:

Kizzy said...

omg i want to eat her up! i can't wait to see her so i can squeeze her, love the pic of you and brad too, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay- a new picture. I love to see how much Lily is growing and changing...although she could slow it down a bit! This picture is just precious! I was going through old albums and found this picture from last summer of me and Lily at a game- she was wrapped in her pink blanket and she smiled- I was so excited to get a picture of her smiling with me : ). Now look at that little girl-who never stops smiling that adorable grin!

I can't believe it has been that long since I've seen you girls. Love you and miss you!

xoxo- Megan

Brooke Trogdon said...

Brit, she is so stinkin cute! I'm pretty sure she's your baby...well she does look a lot like Brad. Anyways, you guys look great and Lily looks super happy!

Brooke T.